Mr. Smith’s Hydrating Shampoo is formulated to moisturise dry and damaged hair. Myrrh oil and cupuaçu butter replenish, calm and protect, while frankincense, neem seed and marula oil contain anti-aging properties that reverse the effects of UV damage, while nourishing the hair at its roots. Size: 275 mL
PETA certified vegan. Sulfate, paraben and silicone free.
HOW TO USE:
Apply to wet hair. Gently massage to lather, rinse and repeat.
- Cupuaçu Butter: Moisturising for hair, helps provide natural UV protection from UVA and UVB rays.
- Neem Seed Oil: Moisturising, soothing, clarifying and purifying to the skin.
- Myrrh Oil: Calms and soothes the scalp and dry hair, with high antioxidant properties.
- Marula Oil: Helps to reverse environmental and UV damage, contains vitamins A, C & E. It is rich in antioxidants and oleic acid.
- Frankincense: Helps strengthen hair and promote a healthy scalp.